Looking for growth opportunities and a rewarding career? Join our dynamic team with a culture that believes in putting people first!
NorthPoint Fresh provides cold storage for fresh but not frozen goods. We provide an inclusive environment that cultivates collaboration and mentorship. Our core values set the foundation of our culture and guide us in every business decision.
How we put you first:
At NorthPoint Fresh we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer market-leading benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans and more
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with 100% match up to 6%, immediately vested upon enrollment
- Wellness Reimbursement
- $2000 annual HSA employer contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Training Coordinator (TC) for NorthPoint Fresh. The TC is an administrative role responsible for planning, identifying, and overseeing training activities at NPF. They will work closely with leaders to identify training needs and ensure that employees receive the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their roles. The TC will also assist in office operations for the Chicago campus.
This position primarily reports to the Vice President of Human Resources with a dotted line to the General and Operations Managers.
- Set up training requirements for employees based on leadership decisions and enforce policies and practices regarding training and development.
- Collaborate with leaders to identify and assess training needs for skills and experience gaps for employees.
- Identify trainers for in-person training and development sessions.
- Set up learning paths in LinkedIn Learning based on positions and employees’ needs.
- Identify additional sources to support training and development efforts.
- Schedule and coordinate training and development sessions based on identified needs and availability of employees and trainers.
- Ensure all logistical aspects of training, such as rooms, materials, and equipment are in place.
- Communicate training schedules, updates, and information to relevant leaders.
Budget & Materials
- Monitors budget to ensure that training costs do not exceed budgeted funds. Creates reports on training costs and expenses.
- Create purchase requests for materials necessary to conduct training.
- Facilitate evaluation methods to assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Gather feedback from participants and work with leaders to adjust training programs as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, progress, attendance, and LinkedIn usage.
- Generate reports to track training metrics and identify areas for change or improvement.
- Support various administrative duties for the Chicago campus, including but not limited to ordering and facilitating weekly meals, completing inventory and ordering supplies as needed, and assisting in event set up.
- Additional duties that support the operations of NorthPoint Fresh may be assigned.
The position will primarily be Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, the ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to ensure that training and development sessions run smoothly is required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with all levels of employees.
- Proven outstanding organizational and detail-orientation skills.
- Ability to adapt to and learn different technology systems and software.
- Experience working with others to accomplish identified goals.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reason you believe you would be a fit for the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.