Looking for growth opportunities and a rewarding career? Join our dynamic team with a culture that believes in putting people first!
NorthPoint Fresh provides cold storage for fresh but not frozen goods. We provide an inclusive environment that cultivates collaboration and mentorship. Our core values set the foundation of our culture and guide us in every business decision.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to handle the logistics of moving product throughout the warehouse while utilizing the forklift and other heavy equipment.
What you’ll do:
- Moving controls, devices, and levers to operate equipment to move cases or pallets of product between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Organizing and securing stored materials such as boxes, pallets, and so on.
- Loading or unloading materials manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Weighing products or materials and recording weight and further production information on labels and tags manually or using RF scanners.
- Manually placing labels on cases in an accurate manner for shipping compliance.
- Wrapping material loads with a wrapper and making clean the warehouse premises.
- Examines loads to verify quantity, type of material, food safety compliance, and compliance with facility and customer requirements.
- Accurately documents information to provide traceability for product being received and shipped.
- Maintains clean work environment.
- Reads pick ticket and determines items to be selected and stacked on pallet for staging.
- Keys pick quantities into computerized scanning equipment to update inventory.
- Operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have forklift experience.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally before groups of customers, team members of organization, and drivers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift between 50-120 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.