Curious about a career with NorthPoint Fresh?
NorthPoint Fresh provides cold storage for fresh but not frozen goods. We are looking for a Warehouse Associate. NorthPoint provides an inclusive environment that cultivates collaboration and mentorship. Our core values set the foundation of our culture and guide us in every business decision.
How we put you first:
At NorthPoint Fresh we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer market-leading benefits and perks:
- A selection of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with 100% match up to 6%, immediately vested upon enrollment
- Wellness Reimbursement
- $2000 annual HRA and HSA employer contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
What You’ll Do
- Moving controls, devices, and levers to operate equipment to move cases or pallets of product between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Organizing and securing stored materials such as boxes, pallets, and so on.
- Loading or unloading materials manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Weighing products or materials and recording weight and further production information on labels and tags manually or using RF scanners.
- Manually placing labels on cases in an accurate manner for shipping compliance.
- Wrapping material loads with a wrapper and making clean the warehouse premises.
- Examines loads to verify quantity, type of material, food safety compliance, and compliance with facility and customer requirements.
- Accurately documents information to provide traceability for product being received and shipped.
- Maintains clean work environment.
- Reads pick ticket and determines items to be selected and stacked on pallet for staging.
- Keys pick quantities into computerized scanning equipment to update inventory.
- Operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Follows HACCP and SQF requirements for food quality and safety.
Are you passionate about pushing the limits? Are you looking for the freedom to forge your future? If so, we want to talk to you!
Who You Are
- Experienced forklift driver.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally before groups of customers, team members of organization, and drivers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The team member frequently is required to stand, sit, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The team member is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The team member must occasionally lift between 50-120 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.